| ||Past credit issues are not a problem
| ||100% financing for qualified borrowers
In order to provide mortgage loans and other financial products to you, we collect
information from a variety of sources, such as:
- Information you provide to us on applications or other forms, such as name, address,
social security number, income, assets, etc.
- Information we receive from an outside company, such as a credit bureau or employment
- Information about your transactions or experience with us, such as property value
appraisals, your payment history with us, etc.
Information We Collect While You Browse Our Website
We do not access information about your identity while you browse our website. You
remain anonymous to us. While you view our site, our system tracks the pages you visit,
the pages you download, the site you came from, and notes your IP address (but not your
identity). We may also place a "cookie" on your computer that tracks your use of
our website. A cookie is a piece of data that is stored on your hard drive. It takes up
very little room on your system and helps us estimate the number of persons that use our
site and determine the areas of our site that are the most popular. The cookie does not
provide us with specific, personally-identifying information about you, such as your name,
address, tax identification number, social security number, email address, or phone
number. You can remain anonymous while you are browsing our website, but once you complete
an application for a loan, we will use the information stated therein to determine if you
are eligible for the loan you requested. We may retain all of the information you provide
to us in that application process, including personally-identifying information such as
your name, income, assets, liabilities, age, social security number, and employment.
Who We Disclose the Information To
We may disclose the information we collect, as stated above, to:
- Financial service providers, such as banks and investment companies, 3rd party loan
servicers, or consumer credit companies.
- Voluntary organizations and non-financial companies, such as appraisers, escrow agents
or title companies.
- Preferred providers under written joint marketing arrangements ("Preferred
Providers") which are entered into to provide you with other products or services,
provided however, in such cases, these joint marketing agreements will require these
Preferred Providers to keep your personal information confidential and will prohibit the
use of your personal information for any other purpose other than for the purpose
disclosed when the product or service is offered. Categories of Preferred Providers with
which we may share your personal information include: (i) financial service companies such
as insurance companies, insurance agents or brokers, registered broker-dealers, mutual
fund companies, banks, and credit card companies, and (ii) non-financial companies such as
retailers, direct marketers and membership clubs.
- Government agencies or consumer reporting agencies for specific and limited purposes
- effect a transaction authorized or requested by you
- effect, administer or enforce a transaction
- protect against fraud
- make a report to a consumer reporting agency;
- comply with a legal investigation or regulatory requirement
How We Disclose Your Information
Your privacy is important to us. We do not provide personally-identifying information
about you to third parties other than our lending partners unless we have your consent or
the disclosure is permitted or required by law. The circumstances under which we disclose
information include the following:
- Service Providers and Joint Marketers. We may disclose all of the information we collect
to companies that perform support and other services for us such as data processors, data
encrypters, technical systems consultants or programmers or to companies that perform
marketing services on our behalf or to other Preferred Provider financial institutions or
Mortgage Brokers with whom we have or may have joint marketing arrangements.
We reserve the right to amend (add to, delete from, or change) the terms of this
continually posted on our Web site.